Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Jewels of My Life

Life brings many joys and challenges along the road of parenting. I am thankful for my children and the many challenges that being their mother creates. We are blessed to have survived all the Daddy drama and I have come to the conclusion that I am so much better at being a mother than being a wife.

Well we will find out later if I am good at parenting once the children have survived and have the opportunity to think back on our times together. I can say that my mother was a good example of guiding a son and daughter through the dramas of family, love, anger, hatred, bitterness, and all the emotions that come in living a "normal" life with daddy on the run from child support.

Well I know that there are many people that can relate to that experience. It is my hope to share with others our lessons in life and parenting. Not as a rule book but as an example of reality.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment